Saturday 19 March 2016

IT ALL ENDED LIKE THIS

IT ALL ENDED LIKE THIS..


I run, scarred, hunting for someone I know
But the faces they bleed; I can't identify
Alone, shattered, on the land they have blown
Too scared to make a cry.

The barbarians will annihilate our land
Explosion hither. Firing thither.
With a reason none can understand
I watch my people die. I watch them wither.
Blood. Death. Agony. Shrieks.
My place is not my place anymore
Unambiguously barren. Merely bleak
The afflictions it gives me have no cure.

ps. - it all happened one day when i just woke up that i heard noises, loud noises. i was really scared and my parents were not at home. alone.....  i just waited but..... they did not come back.
i went outside to look for them and suddenly i was captured. it was then i realised that my tears will never end. i watched them kill my people and take away everything- life, money, land. who are they?? they are terrorists.... who brutally slayed everyone. there was smoke and dust and blood everywhere but no sign of life.
and worst of all, i do not have even memories to live with.

No comments:

Post a Comment